UQSay is a series of seminars on the broad area of Uncertainty Quantification (UQ), Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments (DACE), and related topics.
- UQSay #28 — April 22 — Chris Oates
☞ Optimal Thinning of MCMC Output
- UQSay #29 — May 6 — Stefano Mariani
☞ Online damage detection and model updating via proper orthogonal decomposition and recursive Bayesian filters
- UQSay #30 — May 20 — Clément Gauchy
☞ Information geometry & robustness analysis of UQ
- UQSay #31 — June 3 — Adrien Touboul
☞ UQ in graphs of functions through sample reweighting
- UQSay #32 — June 17 — Andreas Fichtner
☞ Bayesian elastic full‐waveform inversion using HMC
- UQSay #33 — July 1 — Tobey Announced
- Summer break!
(tentative/shortened titles; the exact, full title for each talk will be announced later together with the abstract and other details)
Full announcements of past and future seminars are available: here.